December new recipe

*DISCLAIMER - Let me just tell you, this is not only the best thing I have ever made but it might be the best thing I have ever tasted. Please don't blame me if you find yourself falling in love with these and making them multiple times.  Not like I did that or anything!

Last week my partner-in-crime, AKA my co-worker in NYC, came to ATL for a visit.  Along with our boss we are "The marketing team that likes to eat" (it's actually how we introduce ourselves to new employees!) What can I say, we are all far from overweight, yet when we get together our time is planned around food, it must keep us working hard or maybe it just keeps us motivated! 

Back to the recipe.  So this particular co-worker has a thing for cupcakes.  It's a fairly new obsession and we don't really know where it comes from.  But can you blame him? I mean cupcakes are like the most delicious and perfect creation!  We've hit the hot local cupcake spots in ATL and NYC, so on this visit I decided I would provide us with our own supply of cupcakes!  I searched and searched for a cupcake that would impress him. I found this recipe on KevinandAmanda.com and as soon as I read it I knew it was the one.   The name says it all "Brownie Batter Chocolate Fudge Cupcake", I mean it might as well say "Heaven in a cupcake tin".  The best way to describe these is the world's best chocolate cupcake with a brownie inside, covered with homemade chocolate frosting.  I know, it sounds too good to be true but I promise, it is real, really real. 
Here's what they look like:


I brought these to work and within hours the word was out and they were gone.  Even those who at first didn't want one, heard what they were and had to try one.  All I can tell you is that you have to try these, they are phenomenal!

Go here for the recipe. Enjoy!

No comments: