2. Add 2 cloves of garlic, 2 teaspoons each of basil, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
3. Heat until garlic starts to turn clear.
4. Add ground meat - 1 lb or increase other ingredients per lb of meat.
5. Separate meat and mix in spices already in pan
6. Brown meat
7. Once meat is done add: 3 large tomatoes (cut or diced), 2 cans tomato paste, 1 cup of water, 1 tablespoon basil (Fresh), 1 teaspoon each Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes (if you want spice!).
8. Combine thoroughly and bring to a boil.
9. Turn down to a simmer, simmer for 1 hour.
The consistency of the sauce makes it perfect for anything from Spaghetti to Lasagne (or even stuffed shells!)