October Restaurant


Last month my mom visited for a weekend and in an attempt to get everyone fed quickly we hit Felini's pizza in Candler Park.  Pizza is one of my very favorite foods, so I've had slices from more than my fair share of places and let's just say, I'm pretty picky.

After much discussion we settled on a sausage pizza and of course a pitcher of beer.  The wait time cut it close but our pizza showed up just in the nick of time.

I have to say, this was a great pizza.  The crust is perfect flavor and texture, the cheese was almost creamy and the sausage was delicious, not your typical pizza sausage!  I loved it so much that a few weeks later we hit up the Felini's in the Highlands. So there you have it, Felini's has my stamp of pizza approval and I marked another item off my 30 Things by Thirty list!

No comments: