Photo Friday

This week I decided to post my favorite photo from Chiang Mai for Photo Friday.  However, I didn't realize just how difficult that would be, so I'm posting two instead of just one today.

These may not be what you expected to see as my favorite photos.  As I scanned all the pictures from Chiang Mai I realized the photos I stopped and reminisced on were not of beautiful temples or landscapes, they were ones that were more simple.


Alan signing the prayer cloth for the Temple on Doi Suthep.  Amazing to know that our names will be wrapped around this temple soon.

Young Monks lining up. Most males spend some time training as a monk, even if they decide to not become a Monk as an adult. I loved seeing young Monks throughout Thailand and observing how reverent they were in their practices, but when they had downtime they played just like any child their age.  I wonder if the fact that Thai people are so rooted in their religion is much of the reason they are so kind.

No comments: