The Other Side of The World


Alan and I have traveled to some truly amazing places in the past 10 years.  And while each place we visit teaches us something or leaves it's mark on us in someway, very few places have come close to our most recent adventure.

Last month Alan and I spent 15 days in Thailand.  After having fallen in love with Asia during our visits to Japan and China, we've been longing to go back to Asia, and Thailand was our first choice.

Putting a 15 day trip into words would be hard, no matter where we had been, but the experiences we had on this trip makes it even more difficult.

So, I'm going to break this "trip report" into several posts.  Otherwise, no one, including me, would want to read it!

To get started I've outlined a map with where we based ourselves along the way (look for the red boxes):
#1 - Chiang Mai
#2 - Koh Sumai
#3 - Bangkok



Now, where do I begin...

No comments: