Canada, aye?

Last week I visited Montreal for work and my passport got it's first stamp from Canada!

I was in Montreal to visit our office there, attend meetings and serve as host for several events we had going on.

Monday night I attended the Foundation de la Mode event in Montreal.


The event was fabulous and the talent displayed in the fashion show was amazing!

Thursday night was the Cegep Marie-Victorin Fashion Gala.

 Front row seats at the show allowed us to see every detail of the pieces being shown. The work at this school is fabulous.  They aren't afraid to get creative with fur!


It was a great week and I had a fabulous time.  The weather was beautiful and I got several opportunities to explore Montreal, visiting The Hill, Old Montreal, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Olympic Stadium, China town and St. Chatherine St.

No comments: