March Restaurant

Alan and I have been on a Thai kick lately.  I recently fell in love with Thai Basil Chicken and have sort of been on a quest to find the best version in Atlanta. 


Last week we visited Spoon in West Midtown.  Voted Atlanta's best Thai in 2010, we were excited to see what all the fuss was about.  We started off with soup and salad and for dinner I, of course, ordered the Basil Stir Fry with Chicken while Alan tried the Green Curry. 

We waited forever for the soup and salad and then the entrees came out before I was half way through the salad. After receiving our entrees we didn't see our server again until it was time to ask for the bill.

The food was good.  Definitely not the best Thai in Atlanta but it wasn't bad.  The service on the other hand was pretty bad.  We didn't even stick around for dessert or another drink and if you know us, you know how much we like both of those!

I wouldn't say to stay away from Spoon, maybe they were just having and off night or we got a bad server, who knows.  I can say that we won't be going back.  I think we have found our favorite Thai place and are going to be pretty loyal.  I'll tell you about it soon!!

No comments: