A wonderful night and an amazing dinner!

My mom is in town taking part in a management training seminar being held in Midtown.
I was asked to find a great restaurant for us to visit during her trip, somewhere we hadn't been before. After hours of searching and digging I came across a place called Rathbun's, located in Inman Park. With rave reviews everywhere, accolades such as "One of America's Best Restaurants" by Esquire magazine, we decided it was the one.
I made our reservations and after getting a little lost, we were there. Alan, myself, mom and her co-worker Patrick enjoyed duck, tuna, lambchops, apple cider doughnuts, dark chocolate cupcakes and a great bottle of wine. The restaurant was a excellent from the service to the food and everything in between. If you ever get the chance make the trip to Rathbun's!


No comments: